If you have not yet received your order, it may be because your order is still pending in our system. Below are a few reasons why your order may still be pending:
1. Your payment was never received. This could be because your payment was denied by your credit card company, and you might need to correct your credit card transaction.
2. The same would apply if you attempted to complete your purchase using PayPal, but never actually submitted your payment. You will need to finalize your payment.
3. You paid for your order using PayPal e-Check. This payment is much like a paper check, and it takes 3-4 business days to clear before the payment is authorized on our end. If you sent an e-Check, it may still be processing.
4. Your order may not have finished processing and is in the final stages of preparing for shipment. Please check back every day after 6pm EST for the latest on your order status.
5. Sometimes glitches occur on our website and your order was marked as pending. This is very rare, but if you think your order was received and paid for correctly, please contact us so we can review your order status.