MagMasks are our custom-made stainless steel 'gobos' that create patterns to project through the MagBeam anywhere you want. Sweet, huh?
The MagMasks can only be used in conjunction with the MagBeam and Wide Lens. Its specific focal length is designed to project the MagMask's pattern out to create super awesome stuff. The Wide Lens is only used when the MagBeam is fully collapsed.
Here's a quick run down:
- Make sure your MagBeam is fully collapsed.
- Install the Wide Lens (the one with the notch) with the grooves facing towards your flash.
- Put in a MagMask of your choosing.
- Add a colored MagMod gel if you want to get crazy!
- Get to pattern-projecting, you magnificent thing-of-wonder!
Check out even more information about the MagBeam below: